Friday, July 23, 2010

ATEC Score

Any SPD families out there ever tried using the ATEC survey that is available online? And anyone use to to follow progression in your child?

Just wondering because the day we started the GFCF diet (we started with casein first), I filled out the survey. Actually I think I may have been a bit modest when filling out the survey because I didn't want to see this crazy result. Well that was the baseline score and today I redid the survey for the 2 week score (since it's been two weeks since we started - 2 weeks CF and only 1 week GF). Maybe I did something wrong because the scores are off...or maybe he really did improve? hmmm I'll get to that on another post but I do have updates on our GFCF journey even tho it's only been 2 weeks.

There was an SPD blog that I came across a couple of weeks ago that use the ATEC survey to follow her child along. That's where I got the link and the idea to do so, but now I can't find it...if that's you (I know I know it's a long shot but you never know who reads your blog) or you've come across that blog and you know what I'm talking about, can you send me that link pls?

No comments:

Post a Comment