Saturday, April 4, 2009

What were we thinking??

We spent the day at home and we got bored, so we decided to rearrange Ethan and E's rooms because they're both getting new beds.  Well, we finally finished Ethan's room after pulling hair and teeth.  But his really wasn't too hard but E's room is never a quick fix to rearrange.  She just has too many machines and cords everywhere that it really does take planning, a lot of planning.

You'd think that I would have learned my lesson from the last few shuffles we did, but NOOOOOOOOOO so here I am at 9pm...E is hooked up to her machine on the couch in the living room, 2 hrs before the nurse shows up, all medical supplies all over the floor, dresser, shelf and couch (the one that is in her room).

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

I don't wanna finish...I hate restringing power cords and surge protectors (how many can one room have??) Ok, next time I get a bright idea to rearrange another room in this house, somebody PLEASE stop me!

I'll post pix later, if I can find my camera.  

PS.  We'll be finalizing E's adoption soon! *yay* Oh, but E has told a Dr. and a nurse, and myself, that she doesn't want her name to be "what it currently is"....that's another post for another day....but really, it's sad and her reasoning makes sense in a 6 year old's world.

No comments:

Post a Comment