Wednesday, September 23, 2009

NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!

So it's pretty obvious that Enzo loves loves loves animals. Creepy crawly things??? Not so much. I don't think Enzo will be choosing to learn about spiders for science anytime soon.

mouse-spider_16015_1



Yesterday, as we're getting ready for Ethan's soccer practice, I hear Enzo scream like a girl. Around here, that's pretty normal. When I went to check out what the fuss was about, there was this big furry spider sitting in the hallway with Enzo standing at his bedroom door screaming. So I stand there yelling for Ethan to grab the bug spray and I'm telling Enzo to back up (This spider was not your ordinary sit in the corner of your house kind). I didn't want to take my eyes off the furry thing to make sure we don't lose him, when all of a sudden it starts running towards Enzo's room.

Enzo runs to his bed screaming mad "NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!"

Oh I was laughing so hard I could barely keep my eyes open long enough to see where that spider was! Long story short, we left for soccer practice without finding the nasty spider, but then Daddy came to the rescue and made the spider's head explode when he got home. =D

1 comment: